суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

body d70 nikon




I just want to apologize for last night. Iapos;m sorry if you regret anything. I just get really touchy feely and Iapos;m sorry if that scares you away. I like you so much Dylan and Iapos;m sorry if you donapos;t want to hear that, but I canapos;t keep it in any longer and I know that youapos;ve been through a lot, so donapos;t feel obligated about anything. I just want you to know the truth and that doesnapos;t change anything between us. Iapos;m still here to be your outlet, Iapos;m still here to be your friend.

Youapos;re a great person and you have a lot on your mind. I respect you a lot and I always appreciate your sincere honesty.

If you have to take a step back from me...i understand.

Iapos;m an intense and emotional person who feels a lot for people and I donapos;t want you to get caught up in that, because I know youapos;re confused. I see it in your eyes each and every time.

I donapos;t want you to feel like youapos;re trapped in a friendship you donapos;t want to be in. I care about you too much to see you suffer like this.

Every time Iapos;m around you I just want to be there for you completely and infinitely. You make my heart race and you give me something else to live for. The world is more vivd and intense when Iapos;m around you. I feel more real and more alive than Iapos;ve ever felt before. You help me understand a part of myself that Iapos;ve never really understood before.

The reason why Iapos;m telling you all of this is because I think the reason why a lot of friendships/relationships have failed is because many people are afraid to be sincerely and brutally honest. At this point, I donapos;t care, all i care about is you knowing the truth. This is what I feel deep down inside. This is what my heart feels each and every time I think about you and when Iapos;m with you.

But weapos;re still friends, and thatapos;s all that matters.
body d70 nikon, body d50 nikon only, body d50 nikon, body d50 lowest nikon price, body d407 gloves samsung.



Комментариев нет: