среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

branson settle inn




Went outside with the dogs yesterday while the tide was out. Went to play by the mostly-dry stream and slid and scraped up my arm. Put me in nature, and Iapos;m a little kid again.

We installed the spice rack in our pantry, which freed up a bunch of shelf space. Things are feeling a little more organized every day. Dinner was potato-carrot latkes, homemade applesauce, and wilted kale with bacon and raisins.

Went to the gym. Have gone 4 times so far this month. Four more to go before November. Am doing about 30 minutes of cardio. Walked to the bus today - much less out of breath than last time. Good progress.

Bought an apple keyboard. Itapos;s too confusing for me to try to use the Dell keyboard with my mac.

Still donapos;t have my voice back.
branson settle inn, branson set ups welder, branson sealer ultrasonic.



Комментариев нет: