суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

chadwick school ca




I am many things. I have many hobbies.
Brewer, wood-crafter, leather-crafter, writer, gardener, martial artist, weapons artist, pen-and-paper gamer, hiker, runner, skater, cook, and systems administrator.

I think I donapos;t have time to do as much as I would like to in all of these areas. I just donapos;t have time. There are a few Iapos;d especially like to get batter at:

Writing and wood working

There are many things I can do purely for fun occasionally:
brewing, hiking, running, skating.

Thereapos;s one thing I do for work: Systems administration.

That leaves out:
gardening, martial arts, weapons arts, leather-craft and pen and paper gaming.

Iapos;m a good cook already. Iapos;m satisfied with that skill at least.

Did you ever realize that you had to do less so you could do more of what you really wanted to? What did you do? How did you go about figuring it out?
chadwick school ca, chadwick school, chadwick saylor co. inc., chadwick saylor co., chadwick saylor co.



Комментариев нет: