воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

disability working allowance




I feel like absolute POOP.
i just woke up, and iapos;ve got to go to work. FOR 10 HOURS.
thatapos;s like. 50 quid. Which is like $100 for you crazy yanks. :apos;) who i love.

iapos;m concerned jessi hasnapos;t got her package, so my mummyapos;s ringing them to ask where it is. I would laugh so hard if i put the wrong address on.

aw my boyfriend is so sweet. He sends me little love messages in a morning, then randomly kisses me on the cheek and takes my hands and cuddles me AW.
love is so nice. :(((

only .. 6 days till i get to see him again. WE ARE SPENDING HALLOWEEN TOETGRHYTHGFM NH.

i love halloween.
and i love him.
so itapos;s just perfect.



untington OUT.

britney spears and kevin federline picture, disability working allowance, disability worklife expectancy, disability's.



Комментариев нет: