среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

free daily jigsaws





I seriously need to start updating this

I went to see the representative from SUNY�Albany today (basically this really old guy) and I�listened to him for about half an hour with only me and Erica in there. I want to go there, kinda, since they have this joint dental program with Boston University. But idk. I mean, Columbia would be the obvious choice, but... Iapos;m not smart enough. Also, my parents flipped out at me. Theyapos;re like, you could never be on your own�We canapos;t even afford UB�You can go to ECC�for a few years then transfer�

FUCK�NO.

So Iapos;m pretty mad. I�just need to relax and read Eclipse and eat some food and go on collegeboard.com to work on my practice SAT questions.



dot net framework tutorials, free daily jigsaws, free daily jigsaw puzzles.com, free daily jigsaw puzzles online, free daily jigsaw puzzles, free daily jigsaw puzzle shockwave.com.



Комментариев нет: