вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

childhood in obesity pennsylvania




25 SONGS, one line from each, you try to guess the title and artist All songs are, by default, in English so that I donapos;t make it too hard for you guys. Using Google is cheating.

1. Iapos;m sinking to the bottom of my everything that freaks me out

2. I came down from the air and Iapos;ll leave by boat

3. It just sits around, lingers like a spell

4. Cherished dreams, forever asleep

5. It doesnapos;t do anything, it just sits there and looks at me

6. Forgotten him, cheated him, painted illusions of lust

7. Give me your coldest shoulder to cry upon

8. I need you to be here with me, not way over in a bucket seat

9. Woke up in the evening to the sound of the screaming

10. I try to stay awake and remember my name

11. Who talks to spiders, anyway?

12. Tears are coming and years are going

13. Oh what a Lord, makes me thankful for being bored

14. Swimming through the images you left behind

15. Iapos;ve taken my medicine, just wait apos;til it kicks in

16. Youapos;ll never get to Heaven with a smile on your face from me

17. There is water at the bottom of the ocean

18. Grab some clothes, three chords, and a video camera

19. They didnapos;t know that his faith was earthly bound

20. Thereapos;s a wrinkle in the water where we laid our first daughter

21. She donapos;t like the drugs I take

22. Well I think Iapos;m gonna buy me a brand new shade of man

23. They say youapos;re bad news, I donapos;t care

24. If thereapos;s a crease in my face over time, thereapos;s plenty more where that came from

25. Spin me apos;round this kitchen floor like a carnival troubadour

effective date of data source, childhood in obesity pennsylvania, childhood in obesity school, childhood in obesity state united.



Комментариев нет: