воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

clint eastwood cowboy hat




What�kind of person am I? What am i doing 7 days a week? I think i am really short of time for myself. Everyday seems packed with things that i have to do, responsibilities that i have to fuflill and the social needs to keep me alive.

HOME
I am definitely a homely person coz minus the time�at work, i spend most of the time with my family. Since i am married, Vital would be the person i spend most of my time with. We spend most of our time at home and�some occassion�out for some shopping and a great meal. Friday is usually Vitalapos;s day. We celebrate weekend :)

People who are close to me know that Tuesday and Thursday is Nuovo day. I will try my best to keep everything off on these 2 days just to make it back for dinner. Saturday afternoon or Sunday night will be back for some quality time with my family and in laws. This depends very much on whether i have completed the household chorce for the week. I do enjoy the sessions that i have with my family. Eat, chit chat and laugh for the day.�Itapos;s a happy day�but sometimes i really canapos;t helped it but to�MIA for these sessions�coz of other commitments.

Monday will have to be yoga day from now coz package ends in Dec, i need to be abit hardworking but everyday is a BUSY day.�Possibility on going yoga�will depends on my work load :( 6.15pm to leave is abit challenging. I ended up bringing work home to do.

Wednesday will be my social day. Meeting with friends. So, those out there, pls note which day i m free. :D

WORK
This is crazy coz work keeps me busy all the time. Super stress with the new job and environment coz alot of adjustment needed. Am i adverse to change? I dunno~ All i know is that work is constantly on my mind, i think i will get mad one day is i dun beat the system.

Being a task oriented and highly impatient and yet effective person, i canapos;t WAIT for things to happen. I need to get all my things done rather than people chasing me for it. I have pride in my work But sometimes, things just get jam and you canapos;t blame anyone. How frustrating�

Donapos;t�you think�my�schedule for the week is packed?� This is no good..How can�i get round this? Maybe�i need the day to last longer, perhaps 32 hours a day?�


clint eastwood cowboy hat, clint eastwood cowboy, clint eastwood costumes, clint eastwood costume, clint eastwood cowboy hats.



Комментариев нет: